Do you feel like drowning and selling your soul in running your business? Are you overwhelmed by your workload? Don’t you think it’s time to include outsourcing on your business recruitment strategy?
Most entrepreneurs fail because they wear different hats at the same time; thus, neglecting to prioritize the most important ones. Their energy is well-consumed by those less important tasks (like answering emails and calls, handling appointments, and booking schedules) rather than focusing on growing their businesses.
Successful entrepreneurs accept that they are no superhuman and task delegation is an important ingredient to success. That is why they hire a virtual assistant/s.
A virtual assistant (VA) is a freelance expert who can help an entrepreneur with his business needs including administrative tasks and technical and/or creative assistance.
Here are the TOP 3 Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant:
- SAVES TIME
- Hiring a VA will save you from the tedious hiring process: advertising, waiting for applicants, sifting the right fit, and interviewing.
- VAs allow you to concentrate on your core responsibilities and tasks that matter because they are there to handle your mundane tasks.
- VAs would bring balance to your life. Delegating them your less important tasks means spending more time on your priorities, work-life balance.
- VAs work as freelancers so you don’t have to pay their benefits including taxes, paid leaves, health insurance.
- VAs help you cut down operational expenditures for office space, maintenance, Internet, computers, and telephones.
- VAs charged per hour so you are just going to pay for what you need compared to the 8-hour standard compensation of a full-time employee may it be productive or not.
- VAs already possessed the required skills so you don’t have to spend on training costs.
3. STRENGTHEN YOUR BUSINESS
- VAs can help you ensure that the processes and systems are in place and business operations are fully functional. They can also pinpoint redundant and inefficient processes.
- As a business owner, it is a must that you identify the needs of your customers or potential clients. VAs can unload you the burden of monitoring market trends, searching and gathering of data on the Internet, and keeping abreast of industry news. They can also recreate and repurpose your existing marketing materials (like podcasts, webinars, and articles) into more catchy types of content (like SlideShare, Infographics, and blogposts).
- With the rapid development of technology, social media has become one of the best outlets to promote your brand. Your VAs can respond promptly to customer queries and can create engaging posts and activities. Active social media will strengthen the identity of your brand significantly.
If you want your business to succeed you must identify the things you can’t do alone and the ones you should not be doing. Why not start searching for your virtual assistant now and see how much it will save you time and cost?
Original post: VIRTUAL ASSISTANT VS. FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE